Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whiny Wednesday

Today I am going to whine about Taylor Swift. I am not sure why everyone thinks she is soooooo talented. Every time I hear her sing live, she is flat; her songs are annoying; and she always acts sooooo surprised when she wins something. Get over yourself!

Side note: My psychiatrist put me back on Wellbutrin for my cycling moods and depression. I was on Wellbutrin about a year ago and I didn't think I needed it anymore - apparently I do. It is hard to treat depression for someone with weight issues because most of the depression meds cause weight gain. Wellbutrin actually can help some people lose weight. Unfortunately, I didn't not lose weight on Wellbutrin, but I didn't gain it. Hopefully getting my depression in check will in turn help my motivation to take care of myself!

What are you whining about on this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. Work. Always whining about work for me. I pretty much hate everything that happens between 8am & 3pm. If I ever saw Taylor Swift between those hours I'd take her down for you.

    ReplyDelete