Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whiny Wednesday

So today I get to bitch. Today I am annoyed at myself for gaining so much weight. I had a nice long conversation tonight with my old Zumba buddy from VA and I had to tell her that since she last saw me I gained another 50 pounds. I wonder to myself - why did I let this happen? With each pound I gain then more and more depressed I get. The more depressed I get the harder it is to lose the weight.

"I'll start Monday" "This is my last meal""When I'm skinny I will...."

How many times do we say these things and procrastinate?! You put it off and put it off and say it will take too much time to lose all the weight you need to lose. Then its a year later and 40 pounds heavier and you realize, time will pass either way, why not use that time to get healthy. So sounds easy right?

I think what makes me really mad is that for some people it is really easy. I am so envious of these people that lose weight the first time they try. I can't remember a time since I was in 7th grade that I was not concerned about my weight. There are people that go about life and are skinny and dont ever have to think about it! THIS IS NOT FAIR. I can say that kind of whiny comment because its Whiny Wednesday....So fuck you naturally skinny people :)

2 comments:

  1. I dont know how to do that but I'll work on it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it - youre not allowed to whine about that anymore but whine away about the naturally skinny people!

    ReplyDelete