Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

So today I want to be truthful about the inability to cross your legs when you're over weight. As a female, the ability to cross your legs is something most people take for granted. Sitting at the bar with your legs crossed makes you feminine and cute. Once you lose the ability, you almost feel like a man with huge balls or something. If I want to cross my legs, I have to have the leg of the table to hook my toe on or my huge leg will shoot out of the crossed position like a bullet. If by chance I am able to get my legs crossed, I will most likely only be able to do it for a few minutes before my legs either go numb or begin to hurt. I can not imagine what it is going to be like the day I can finally cross my legs again! Femininity here I come!

PS - I joined the Weight Race at work and tomorrow is my first weigh-in. Competition at its finest....weeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment