Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

I think before you can figure out what makes you succeed in your goals, you have to pin point what derails you from meeting your goals. For truthful Tuesday, I have decided to make a list of all of the "reasons" I haven't succeeded in my weight loss goals.


1. Forgetting to pack my lunch: When I dont pack my lunch, I end up in the hospital cafeteria at work and I always pick a burger and fries over a salad. It is almost impossible for me to make a healthy choice when there is temptation around.

2. Going home after work: If I go home after work before going to workout, I end up on my couch, most likely ordering a pizza.

3. Being hungover: Lets be honest - you dont want to eat a salad and workout when you're hungover, you want something greasy and a nap.

4. Stopping at the store before going home: If I go to the store on my way home from work, I will most likely be hungry and buy a box of mac and cheese and a candy bar.

5. Missing a workout: I'm an all or nothing person (one of my biggest problems according to my therapist)! If I miss a workout, I tend to get off track quickly and for a long time.

6. Being tired: Being tired is always my biggest challenge! Its crazy because when I workout I have more energy and I am so much more motivated to stay on track. Once I am off track, I am more tired and it is almost impossible to get back.

NEW GOAL - try my hardest to avoid everything on this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment