Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whiny Wednesday

Like last week, I am not feeling super whiny. I am pretty annoyed that I am not losing weight very fast. I have been the healthiest lately and the scale isn't reflecting the work I'm doing. Also - I'm kinda whiny about how weak I have let myself get. Since coming back to PGH and gaining weight, I am shocked at how weak my body has become. I get worn out so fast and my flexibility is shot! I've never been a strong person, even when I was thinner, but even the smallest tasks now are hard. I have trouble walking from my basement to my top floor, I can barely do an appropriate sit-up and push-ups - yeah right! Before today, I have always said I wanted to lose weight to look better, but today it has shifted - I want to lose weight to be healthier and stronger. I love my body pump class I went to today, but it makes me realize how insanely weak I am. I know I need to push through this weak time and know that someday it wont be so hard!

1 comment: