Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

I'm bored - I am in a place in my life where I am bored out of my mind, but I dont know what I would rather be doing. I feel like I have put my life on hold because of my weight I don't want to look back and realize I've missed out on so much because I was waiting to be happy. Who knows if being thin would be enough to make me happy anyway. I can't put my life on hold! I need to make sure I repeat this in my head when I start getting down on myself and avoiding things. I always say I need a hobby - Why dont I make that hobby working out! I can't think of a better idea. Filling my bored time at the gym - making me less bored and healthier at the same time! I know a lot of this negative bored feelings stem from the horrible weather and seasonal depression. Again - gym hobby will help me get out of that funk....

Fitness is my new boredom filler!

No comments:

Post a Comment