Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweet Sweet Saturday

So last night I went out but kept it calm and drove home early and got a good nights sleep. It is so nice to not be hungover on Saturdays. I hate being hungover and ruining my weekends. Although I wasn't hungover, I was insanely tired. I think I hold it together all week and then on Saturdays I die and feel the need to not move! I did eventually get off the couch and I drove out to my parents house. We went to Monte Cellos (my favorite restaurant and my favorite pizza). It took everything I had in me, but I ordered a grilled chicken salad. I had ranch on the side and i only used a little bit. At the end of the meal both of my parents got dessert and I didnt. I had 3 bites of my mom's cake and then I was done. I was really proud of myself. Those were serious temptations that I would say I overcame! After dinner we went back to their house and watched Red. It was a weird movie but I was into it. All in all a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment