Monday, February 14, 2011

Mmmmmmmmmm Monday

So my new experiment this weekend was to start making my own juice. I was going to try a juice only detox but I got super hungry and gave up, but I really do like the juice. I bought the Sharper Image Juicer. It works really well and its easy. The only problem with the juicer is it takes a lot of fruit to make a glass of juice. I think it would be very expensive to always make your own juice, so I think it will be a couple times a week activity. I bought limes, lemons, oranges, grapes, apples, raspberries, blackberries, nectarines, cucumbers, carrots, spinach and mint. I could never make vegetable juice and drink it without puking everywhere, so I have to hide my veggies in juice.

Here is my first juice I made:

(Grapes, raspberries, blackberries, cucumber, apples)



No comments:

Post a Comment