Saturday, May 21, 2011

Slacker Saturday

I wasn't really a slacker today.  I did some landscaping and mowed my lawn.  I hate mulch.  I am so bad at it and I don't know why because it's such an easy concept.  I also visited my parents house and went to dinner at Kristina's.  Kristina is a vegetarian, but was nice enough to cook me some chicken and healthy veggies so I could stick to my diet.  She also made sure that the other girls were eating healthy food so I wouldn't be tempted!  Talk about support!  It was so nice!  We also played a game.  I love game nights with my girls cause we laugh so much - no alcohol involved.  Speaking of.  I haven't had a drink in 3 weeks.  I really feel dedicated.  Next weekend will be the challenge.  Next weekend I am going to see the Avett Brothers, a going away party, a birthday party, a bridal shower, a graduation party, a dinner and a bachelorette party.  What am I supposed to do with that?  It's a week away and I'm already stressed!   

No comments:

Post a Comment