Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

I feel like I'm always pretty truthful, so I always have to try to come up with something for Tuesdays. Something that keeps coming up today is compliments and I LOVE THEM. I don't want to sound conceded, but it is so nice that people are starting to notice that I have lost weight. Today I fit into a pair of brown pants that I have not worn in a long time, and people commented on my weight loss all day. I don't see the weight loss, but my clothes and people's reactions are helping keep me see the change. It sounds really shitty to say I need compliments, but it really pushes me to work harder and lose more! Sorry if I sounds self involved - but I guess having a blog is pretty self involved anyway haha.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand! An acquaintance complimented me two weeks ago and it STILL makes me feel good!

    Good job! Rock those pants! ;)

    Sarah
    Theweatheredword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete