Friday, March 25, 2011

Fashion Friday

HAPPY BDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND KEVIN! I am currently in Boston visiting my bestie - Mr. Kevin Long. I flew in Thursday and surprised him. Since it is his bday, I decided to let him guest blog. Being gay, Kev has a good eye for fashion and he loves himself some jeans. So since every week I blab about women's fashion, I decided to let Kevin talk a little bit for the male readers out there.

Ghost Writer - Shmev (justapicture.blogspot.com)

Well, gentlemen readers, we need to talk about Jeans. I love a good pair of jeans. I would rather lounge in jeans than in sweatpants (I know, I know...how queeny must I be?) I will stray away from talking skinny gay jeans. Lets just talk JEANS THAT FIT! Seeing the ginormous jeans that high school boys wear makes me sad, but I can understand why they do it. Now, grown men on the other hand...there is no excuse for jeans that don't fit you. Sorry...there isn't one.

Here is an example of very attractive guys with jeans that don't fit...



Your jeans don't have to be tight and uncomfortable to fit and look good! Here are some things to keep in mind when you go to buy jeans:

1- Know your waste size...and buy that size
2- no pleats or cargo pockets or loopy things
3- no whiskering or much distressing if you're out of college (holes, too)
4- dark jeans can be dressed-up or down. They will go a long way
5- SLIM STRAIGHT LEG...not Baggy...or Loose...or Flared. Slim isn't skinny, don't worry!
6- they should rest on your heel when you have on shoes

Here's an example of a simple pair of jeans that any straight man could pull off...


Come on men, lets start to wear some nice-fitting and APPROPRIATE jeans

-Kevin

p.s. just for fun... DAD JEANS...



No comments:

Post a Comment