Monday, March 28, 2011

Moody Monday

(This week I am not writing Mmmmmm Monday because I have to bitch) (Wednesday I will not whine, it will be Workout Wednesday instead)


So I left Thursday evening to go visit my bestie in Boston. When I left, I weighed 255.8. I was ecstatic and I knew I didn't want to ruin my progress on this trip. I worked out one day, and Kevin and I were pretty active the whole time. I drank during the trip, but never to the point of drunk. I had one bad dinner and a piece of birthday cake. The rest of the trip I was fine. I expected to maintain or gain at the most 2 pounds.


Well this morning I weighed in and it was 262. I gained 7 pounds in 3 days. I have never even gained that much, even when I have spent a weekend binging! How is this possible?!


Seeing that number on the scale made me so discouraged. I know this will be a life long battle, but it is so upsetting to know that I basically have to hide in my house until the weight is gone.


I am going to only eat fruits and veggies for the next 3 days to detox my body. Hopefully this is just a weird day, and I can get the weight off fast!


3 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged! We all have crappy scale days. Did you at hydrated during your trip? I know when I see a gain without an obvious reason (no serious cheats or binging), I usually connect it to water. So I try to drink over 100oz and the weight is generally gone.
    Good luck! I'm here if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds impossible. It has to be water weight. I say do the detox, stay away from salt, & weigh in again mid-week. There's no way you gained a legit 7 lbs in a weekend.

    ReplyDelete