Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion Friday

So - One of the hardest things to do when you're overweight is to look good naked. Even if you have the most confidence in the world, we all feel vulnerable when the clothes come off - Even when our significant other is attracted to us. A lot of the overweight people out there are having sex in the dark under the covers. Don't you look forward to the day when you don't have to hide? Well in the meantime, I think we should try to feel as sexy as possible in our bodies that we have NOW. Most women hold weight in their stomachs, so I would suggest covering your stomach up because you will fell much more confident moving around. I like the one piece baby doll type dresses called chemises. I also like anything that has a shaper in it. Torrid.com has come cute lingerie that will cover up the parts of our body that aren't the prettiest! Here are some of my favorites sexy bedroom wear from torrid.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment