Monday, June 27, 2011

FYI

I didn't workout right when I came home today.  I ate dinner and sat on the couch.  I washed the dogs and watched TV.  All signs pointed to a lazy non-working out kinda night!  All the sudden - I peeled myself off of the couch and did my Turbo Fire.  I did a 25 minute High Intensity Interval Training (HITT) workout then a 10 minute stretch!  Let me tell you - HITT is insane!  Here is a picture of my sweatiness 15 minutes after I was done working out.  I didn't stop sweating till I got in the shower!

8 comments:

  1. omg...still so burnt!!!!! AH! sweaty is sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot! such a good second wind mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIIT is intense! But it feels SOOOO good!!! And the results: PHENOMENAL! You rock!

    Glad to see someone else sweaty and with little tongue control after a workout. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pic.....I would post that shit on my fridge for motivation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant....you did SOOOO well.....you're going to win this weight loss war!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete