Friday, June 17, 2011

FYI Friday

Since I have basically been upset with my weight since 7th grade and a day has never gone by where I am not thinking about my weight, I have pretty much tried every diet, weight loss plan and program out there.  After doing so many plans, it is inevitable that you will feel like a failure.  Well the fail has happened again.  I have decided to retire Ideal Protein.  It is a good diet and works for so many people, but I don't think it is for me.  I don't like enough veggies to keep it interesting and it was leading to me either not eating or binging.  I have decided for the 4 billionth time to quit a diet and go back to Weight Watchers.  Here is the difference this time - My mom is coming with me!  I have never had a buddy at Weight Watchers.  I do so much better with a buddy, and I really care what my mom thinks so I know I will try hard.  We start Monday.  I am so lucky to have such a good mom who supports me through all my crazy plans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment