Monday, June 6, 2011

Current Weight: 251.2
Weekly Loss: +5
Loss-to-Date:  24.8
  
So everything about this sucks.  I would normally not put this on my blog and pretend everything is ok.  I have decided to hold myself accountable and be honest.  I got off program and it was like a week long binge.  I am done with it.  I am disgusted with myself.  I want to get back into ketosis stat.  I have been so sick and I know it is because of how I have been eating.  My IBS almost completely went away when I was in ketosis, so that is reason enough to stick to my Ideal Protein Program.  
Now for the good news - my roommate Jaime moves in tomorrow.   Jaime is skinny and healthy and a wonderful motivation for me.  When I lived down in VA and I had a roommate, I was much more motivated to be productive, workout, keep the house clean and NOT BINGE!  I will not binge when people are there to witness it.  I have a good feeling about this week.  I know my next weigh in will knock your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment