Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thriving Thursday

Well as far as my health and weight I am failing not thriving.  Thursdays are for being positive though so I will tell you what is thriving - My mood and productivity.  For the first time in a long time, I am not coming home from work and laying on the couch.  I have been working on homework (credits to renew my teaching license), cleaning, laundry, and professional work.  Usually when I am skipping the gym it is because I'm depressed and I come home, lay on the couch and binge.  This is not happening.  This is my week of getting my debacle of a life in order.  I have a really hard time working out and thinking about health if the rest of my life is out of control.  After this weekend everything will be organized and my ducks will be in a row.  I will be back at the gym on Monday and it will be a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment