Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet Sweet Saturday

My house is finally clean!  

I know I am all or nothing.  My therapist told me ALL the time that I need to stop that.  My all or nothing attitude doesn't stop at dieting and exercise - It also effects my chores at home.  When my mental health is good - I am working out, eating well, my house is clean and I am getting enough sleep.  When the mental health is bad - I am binging on my couch, in a messy house and getting TOO much sleep.  I know I need to avoid thinking this way.  I havent been working out or dieting and my house was a MESS.  Well today I cleaned.  I have lived in this house for a year now and this is the biggest clean I have done.  When my house is clean, I feel like I can breath and concentrate on me.  So I am hoping this new sense of organization and motivation will translate in gym time and salad eating time!  I feel like my ducks are in a row for the first time in a long time!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment