Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Temptation Tuesday

So today I am sick and very sore from my workout yesterday.  I barely made it through work without putting my head down on my desk.  I am pretty sure I have a fever right now since my AC is on/ a fan is blowing on me and I am still sweating.  All I wanted all day was a pizza and a bed.  Instead I did a small workout when I got home and I also ate well (tuna over spinach, yogurt, granola bar, smart one, apple, carrots) (All good).

So I am pretty over my job and I would love to be my own boss someday.  So since I am doing this health coaching program, this dream could possibly become a reality.  I need to remind myself that every time I put pizza in my mouth and skip a workout, I am in a sense keeping myself in a shitty job, farther away from my dreams of being a health coach and my own boss. 

Stop being tempted by shitty foods!

3 comments:

  1. ugh shitty food how I used to love the.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for putting it that way. You wouldn't want to hold yourself back like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the connection between the food and the job - good way of thinking. Hope you are feeling better.

    Staying MOtivated MO

    ReplyDelete