Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

Monday is usually my day to plan and start fresh but I'm not feeling it today.  This might be because I am still on vacation and I know I am not strong enough to say no to all the temptations this week.  I am going to Philly for a few days this week to go to a museum, amusement park and visit a friend.  Also this week, I have a birthday party, bridal shower, bachelorette party and a wedding.  All of these events mean food and drinks.  I am an all or nothing person and I have been trying to beat this for a while!  It is so hard for me and I am thinking of just getting back to it all next Monday when I am back at work and back in a routine.  As a teacher in a nontraditional setting, I only get 4 weeks off a summer (not all at once).  I need the time off, dont get me wrong, but I am not good at it.  The second I am on vacation, I am sleeping and eating.  It is so weird and almost depressing!  I think if I was a traditional teacher with 2.5 months off in the summer I would become depressed and super fat!  I have 7 more days till I'm back at work and a normal Allison life.  My goal this week is not to gain weight.  Thats my only goal.  Wish me luck!  I'll be back Monday.  Have a good week and I promise to be a good little blogger again soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Social eating is a big challenge for me too! I think it takes making conscious decisions when you survey the spread on what you want to eat. I also try to gravitate away from the food table and try to engage in conversations.

    Good luck with everything. I love going to Philly to visit my friends!

    ReplyDelete