Wednesday, October 5, 2011

woops

So I quit everything - My life has been consumed with managing my depression, school, a new job, medication changes and eating everything in sight. Well - I have vowed to myself that this is my last week of self pity.  I have a big family wedding weekend this weekend and then health starts again.  I have a new diet plan (shocking).  It is a bit extreme and a lot of people probably wont agree with it, but after a lot of research and a friend's testimony, I have decided to start HCG drops.  I start the drops Tuesday.  I am hoping for a new start.  I'll be back Tuesday.  Miss you guys!

3 comments:

  1. As you know, there are a ton of bad reviews of HGC, on par with all the other pills, shakes and diet products. Whatever you do, it's going to boil down to eating less and moving more. Welcome back to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're going through all of this. :( I hope your new plans works for you. At least it's worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to critisise anyone after all my plan ( never weighing) isn't without its critics but its working for me.
    I have met a blogger for whom HGC is working, why not read her blog, she knows a lot more than me about it
    Michaela at Cupcakes to Carrot sticks
    http://www.cupcakestocarrotsticks.com/

    ReplyDelete